Saturday, September 20, 2008

I'm caught up at last!!! cont.

Here is the second part of the post below. I have no idea how to change the order.After we went on trek we came home and I watched two of my Grandchildren for a week while their parents went on a trip. Here they are above with other grandchildren playing along to the stick song. As soon as they left I was back at school and since I hadn't been to school all summer to get ready I have spent the last 4 weeks playing daily catch up. We even fit one more vacation in over Labor day when we went to the Cabin with all of our children and grandchildren. Here are the guys in the river with the children.

Today I am so excited because I am finally caught up at school with everything I needed to do before school started and I am even prepared for the next two weeks. Wow! Now I can take a breath. But we sure had a fun summer!!!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I enjoyed your blog, good job!

The Burnah Clan said...

Wow, you have a blog!