Saturday, September 20, 2008

I'm caught up at last!!!

This summer was quite the summer. We began by going to France with my hubby's sister and her husband. We toured for a week and then we rented a villa in a village called PeyPin D'Aigues. You pronounce it pay pan dage (with the hard sound of g). It was so much fun. We took day trips around sounthern France. If you look close you can see Grandpa waving from our private deck.
After we came home we had a few days before we went to Bear Lake for our annual family reunion. Here is a picture of some of the guys hanging out together. That's my Dad on top of my Husband.
After the family reunion we left to go on a pioneer trek as a Ma and Pa to the group below. We walked 28 miles up and down hills over 4 days. Here we are clean and ready to go.
Here I am preparing supper after several days of trekking. No one told me I how dirty I was.


1 comment:

az bayz said...

awesome! fun, fun summer!