Sunday, November 29, 2009

Counting more blessings!


Christmas this year was especially meaningful to me because I was gathering ways that this beautiful mother of mine has made a difference in the lives of her family. Each day I would come home to e-mails from one of my children, brothers and sisters or their spouses and children. We even had some of the great-grandchildren respond. What a wonderful way to celebrate this month of giving to be reminded of the wonderful legacy I have been blessed to have from my mother and father. This summer we were able to go on a cruise with my parents and brothers and sisters and my in law brothers and sisters. It was so much fun, I wanted to post some of the pictures from our cruise. The lives of all of these adults have really been influenced by Mom and Dad! Thank you Mom and Dad for teaching us correct principles and for living the kind of lives you have.












1 comment:

The Burnah Clan said...

I love this picture of Grandma! She is beautiful.