Sunday, March 1, 2009

From the Mouth of Babes!

We affectionately call our five year old grandson Underwear Man. He is obsessed with Super heroes and he loves to dress himself up and pose for pictures like this. Yesterday I was talking to him on the phone and he was telling me all that is happening in his family this week. He then asked me if we were going to go to dinner at Patty's (his mother's aunt's) house Sunday. I told him that we were not going because they were having a party for his mother's side of the family and we were on his father's side. A _____ then got his best, patient, I am a superhero and I know a lot more than my Grandmother voice, and he said "Grandma, there aren't SIDES, they (Mom and Dad) got married and now we are all family! It is too bad children have to grow up.