Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Why do I worry?


Today I am really grateful that we have sons. In June we are going on a cruise with all of my brothers and sisters. The last few days there have been lots of e-mails and blogging about how we are going to get to California, where we are going to stay in California and what excersions we are going to go on. This is exciting to think about, but it is making me really nervous since we have a wedding a month and a half before the trip that is in the planning stages. And not only that,I still need to teach these 22 children to be better readers and to be ready for end of year testing and on top of that to put on a First Grade program around the same time as the Wedding. I am so glad that we only have the Wedding Breakfast and invitations to worry about (and a dress to find). And why am I such a worrier anyway it doesn't do any good. And look at what a cute couple Chris and Michelle are. So I am excited about the Cruise and when it comes I will already have another daughter-in-law and school will be over. Hopefully we will also have a new granddaughter before we leave. Just think, I could be getting ready to move my whole family to Italy!

3 comments:

Jen Bay said...

I think that your stresses are every bit as valid as mine...

Robin said...

I don't think so Jen. I can't imagine trying to decide what I would need in Italy and what to store, let alone packing! I think you are an amazing woman, because you still keep up on everything else too.

The Burnah Clan said...

well, it is nice for me that you worry about things, because then I think, I don't have to!