Thursday, January 29, 2009

It's funny how you don't appreciate something until you have to go without it!

Top 10 reasons I love having my car back!1. I can raise the seat and see over the steering wheel.
2. It can drive through any type of weather. I always feel safe. (Thank you Subaru! Thank you new tires!)
3. The heater warms up the car really fast!
4. It is really easy to put my school bags in the back seat. (Audrey drives to school with me and is in the front seat.)
5. The seat is heated!
6. The car has a big trunk!
7. I know which side the fuel tank lid is on!
8. It is an automatic!
9. It's cute! I really like having both bumpers fixed after I ruined both of them.
10. It's easy and painless to get into.

As you can tell the Jeep is none of the above, but I am grateful that I had reliable transportation for the 6 weeks that the car was being fixed. I am so glad that I have it back.

2 comments:

Jen Bay said...

It's nice when things go back the way they are supposed to...

The Burnah Clan said...

Yay! Subaru!