Monday, May 31, 2010

Surprise letter!

A month or so ago I came home to a surprise. I received a letter from my favorite high school teacher. He was an English teacher and he wrote about how he had saved stories that 31 of his former students had written and he decided to find addresses of the students and send them back. He was able to find 18 addresses, one of which was mine. He also wrote about how surprised he was to read that one of his students had become a teacher since she had always sat in the back of the room whispering to her best friend. Yes, that was me. It was the only class that Diane and I had together that year. So because I was so surprised that anyone would save my writing I am including the story here. I don't remember writing it but it sounds like me. I have never liked being alone.

No comments: