Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Time Passes!

It is hard to believe that it is really October already! Time passes so fast. All summer I wanted to post the wonderful things that we had going on, but I never got to it. President Monson said once that you could think a thought to death... meaning that acting on the thought was what was important. Well I am the queen of thinking thoughts to death but not acting on them. So I have decided to catch up with some events that happened around here this last summer. And spending time with family has been the best part of it. One of our favorite parts of summer is going to the cabin. Each year we take a picture of all of us on the steps. Here are the past 6 summer step pictures. You will notice lots of great additions. Here we are this last August. Unfortunately Haley the newest member of the family was asleep and didn't get in the picture.
2008 brought a fun cabin trip. Thanks Mark for letting us borrow the motorcycles. We had a great time.
In 2007 we never got a whole family picture! For some reason we never did get Chelsy in the picture.
In 2006 Chris is a little blurry and we have a lot less babies. Audrey and James have sure changed.
It's 2005 in this picture. We fit on the steps a lot better in those days.
2004 is the first year we had a digital camera. Someday I will find all the prior pictures and make a Cabin step book. Somewhere I have pictures of my brothers and sisters on the Cabin steps. Thanks Grandpa Bay and Great Grandpa Bay for this wonderful memory building vacation spot. We love it.

4 comments:

The Burnah Clan said...

this is so fun! I think I was the photographer that year...maybe too fat and pregnant to want to be in a pic? I don't remember...I love these! Sorry we didn't get H in this year!

Jen Bay said...

Pictures are my favorite souvenier. You should definately make a cabin steps book. Shutterfly makes an awesome book.

Lisa said...

Love the pics. I think my little family is somewhere close to your 2004-5 year. What a great family you have!!

Robin said...

Jen I love shutterfly. That's a great idea. Lisa your little family isn't so little. In 5 years you probably won't fit on the steps.