Sunday, June 7, 2009

New Addition

Summer is finally here! Summer brought with it a beautiful baby. We are so excited to have another girl in the family. We now have 12 girls and 9 boys in the family. That is remarkable because 8 years ago I was the only girl with 6 guys. I sure love the 11 new female additions. I love the 3 male additions too. How blessed we have been.



She made her appearance the day before school was out. Her parents now have 3 daughters. Her older sisters are so cute with her. I was able to spend some time with them this week while mom and baby recuperated.

The baby came a few weeks early. Dad has been busy getting their new home painted, repaired and ready to be moved into. I was impressed with how hard and how long he worked. Art and his brothers spent time helping too. Grandpa Bay is rubbing off on his grandsons.

1 comment:

az bayz said...

So cute! It is so great that you have so many girls. We only have a couple. They are a cute family!