Wednesday, April 22, 2009

What will I wear?

Two weeks and 3 days until Chris' wedding. At this point I have 3 dresses hanging in my closet. ( I don't like any of them, and they don't quite match the color Michelle chose.) Then I have two beautiful tops that are the perfect color and fit that I could wear together or alone if I could just find the a skirt the right color to go with them. I have ordered two skirts that should come tomorrow that I found on the internet, and I have material the right color to make one if push gets to shove. I have searched stores in Arizona and here looking for a skirt to match and haven't found anything. Today I found 3 cute pairs of shoes that I bought also the right color. Boy am I going to have a lot of returns after the Wedding. Who knows what I will end up wearing. I just want Michelle to have the wedding she pictures and I don't want my outfit to mess anything up.

1 comment:

Jen Bay said...

I am sure you will look beautiful!